How it all Started
The Red Level Baptist Church was established as a mission of the Church House Hammock Baptist Church on September 23, 1894. The church was organized with forty-six members, and used the Red Level School house until 1895 when the first building was finished. In 1899 the church started a mission in Crystal River that became the 1st Baptist Church of Crystal River. In 1982 the church started a Preschool beginning with 3 and 4 year old’s. In 1987 the church started another mission at the opposite end of West Dunnellon Rd, called River Gardens Baptist Church. On March 17, 1995 the church relocated to the new and existing site now on West Dunnellon Rd, and do to not having the space for the school that had grown to 12th grade, had to transfer it to River Gardens Baptist Church. In 2016 God led us to start the Arena Ministry and He has blessed us with providing everything need by donations.